Modular kitchens, the new vogue in market
A kitchen is the soul and heart of a family, the place where delicious food is prepared and memories are cooked. Most of the family’s time is spent in the dining area next to the kitchen. There are diversified types of Indian kitchen designs and kitchen decor available just for you.
Moreover, modular kitchen is a well planned kitchen with space management techniques and Sleek Work Triangle. This scientific research helps in fast and effortless cooking. This theory helps in an organized kitchen and adds to the consumer’s delight where everything you need is within an arm’s reach. Sleek also considers many factors at the time of kitchen designs, such as family size, food preference, area of kitchen etc.
The secret to a disciplined kitchen is proper planning with the use of new and innovative kitchen solutions. Sleek is the Kitchen Specialist and it claims to provide you with its best quality. You can totally rely on Sleek’s modular kitchen cabinets and have an extra ordinary kitchen. Normally, modular kitchens have base units which are useful for heavy kitchen storage like big kitchen utensils, cooker, etc. Marine Ply is the best option for base units as it is BWR (Boiling Water Resistant). Modular kitchens usually contains steel or wooden cabinets, counter tops, modular kitchen appliances like chimney, built-in-oven, hob, sink with drain board. Sleek also provides refrigerators, built-in waste-baskets, cooking range, microwaves, ovens, dishwashers, sinks, etc. for an easy and effortless kitchen life. View the modular kitchen photos for more understanding.
There are plenty kitchen manufacturers but only the Kitchen Specialist will understand the exact kitchen requirement and give you great value for money. Many people come up with the query that how to renovate a kitchen in a more efficient way.
Remaking a kitchen is not an easy task. There are many things to consider before you take the plunge. Storage choices, material options, right price… it takes time, energy and good thinking. The Kitchen Specialist takes care of all your worries. From the planning to final execution… Sleek makes the process a beautiful experience.
- Understanding your requirement.
- Personally assessing the space.
- Assessing your storage needs and design concerns.
- Designing the kitchen as per the needs.
- Working out a budget and planning with the same.
- Your kitchen manufactured and sourced.
- Installing your kitchen in 30-40 days.
- Quality check by expert team.
- Customer relations and after-sales service.
- 1 Year free kitchen warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Signing a 5-year AMC Contract (Optional paid service).
Sleek gives a whole range of ingenious ideas to increase the storage space in your kitchen. Modular kitchen accessories like innovative corner units, spice pull outs, etc. that makes good use of your wasted kitchen space. Hence choosing a Specialist designer to design your kitchen is the right choice.
Get a site visit done
Sleek offers a site visit of Rs. 1000 (Kitchen cover charges, which will be deducted from your total kitchen amount.)
- “The kitchen specialist will visit you house with site supervisor”, for understanding the kitchen planning and taking the measurements.
- You can discuss about the requirements-budget and give suggestions on the same. Designer will show the required design and quotation after 3-4 days.
- We will assure that you get the best service and design as per your requirements till you finalize your kitchen.
- After you book your kitchen, do not forget to ask for Extended AMC contract as it is necessary for your valuable kitchen.
Get a professional team of Specialist who are dedicated to create a better lifestyle for you.
Sleek is truly the Kitchen Specialist.